Sunday, January 13, 2008

Holy Cow Pies! I Won an Award!

I won an award!
Fred over at Fred's Follies gave me this award. ( I think he is sweet on me!)
The award is awarded to "people whose blog brings you happiness & inspiration and makes you feel happy about Blogland." The winner of this award may nominate up to 10 bloggers who make his/her day.

Now doesn't that just make your tail wag!!
Now I get to give this award to some of my favorite blogging buddies. It wasn't easy, but here is my list!


13 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on your award, Lucy! You deserve it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

MomofK9s said...

Yeah Lucy! I am so proud of you! And how could that face NOT win an award for happiness! :-)

Amber-Mae said...

Hi Lucy! Congrats to you & THANK YOU!!! You are sooooo soooo sweet...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Princess Patches said...

Congratulations on your award! You are one cute doggie!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Joey said...

Thank you Lucy
*kiss*

Catz said...

Oh... Joey... you devil you... Miss Lucy is fairly swooning over that kiss :))

gt281 said...

uhhh lucy,, wheres the Catz Meow?...I need to talk to her about something Drowsey gave me...
Have her get back to me,, will ya..

Lorelei said...

Congrats Lucy!! Very well deserved!

Catz said...

awww...gee thanks Lorelei!

Ferndoggle said...

Lucy! Thank you so much for the award...it has truly made OUR day!

Sherman, Penny & Lola

Lizzy said...

Congratulations on your award, Lucy! I think you totally deserved it. I like your blog!

Sparky

powder-puff said...

Hey Lucy!!

Nice to meet you!!

you are such an ADORABLE dog!!

Congrats on your award!!

Lots of love!

peace out
puff

MYM said...

lol @ cow pies.

Congrats! you deserve it!!