Sunday, March 02, 2008

Yowsa!


I thought the day couldn't get any better than some fun on th e beach with ma....then I got home and ma told me Drowsey-Monkey gave me this Sweet as Sugar Award! That was better than a whole tree full of handicapped squirrels! And it looks good enough to eat too!

I am going to pass the award on to
Maggie & Mitch
Cause they like Pizza almost as much as I do!
Oswald on Momof K-9s
Cause he got hurt and he didn't have a home


THANKS DROWSEY-MONKEY
(I have never chased a monkey - honest)

3 comments:

MYM said...

lol @ tree full of handicapped squirrels....Lucy!

Glad you like it! OMG look at that beach, we're getting snow! booo.

Molly the Airedale said...

Your beach looks awesome, Lucy! Thank you so much for the award! We truly appreciate it!
OMG do we EVER love pizza!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

MomofK9s said...

Thanks for the award Lucy! Meow!
Oswald