Thursday, May 01, 2008

Now This Is The Life!

Now they are getting it! This is the life I could become accustomed to!

I went on vacation to Victoria and got to stay on the 9th floor of the Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel! I didn't like the elevator too much, but they had fluffy duvet's on the bed, which Ma said I couldn't sleep on,I just had to try it once
but I got my own puffy bed and hugs from the Hotel manager and some lady who brought coffee and wasn't afraid of me gave me a pat every morning! I got to eat cheeseburgers YUM my favorite! And I got to go swimming at the park and a walk at the beach every morning. It was wonderful and I could get very used to it! (Ma says forget it, but I can dream)

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Whoa! Can we vacation with you, Lucy? What a great time you're having! We've never been in an elevator before! You're being treated like royalty!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

I had a great time guys, but those elevators are scary things! I thought the floor was falling out!

MYM said...

I wonder if you Ma will take me on vacation next time ... I like fluffy beds and cheesburgers!